Jun 19, 2012

Character Design: Fesser

Posting this character sheet because I'm going to update and make a better one using the same pose.

Using Fesser here for a comic that I'm doing with Jessica and Veronica. The idea may have changed and that's why I need to update him. I was trying to make him simple enough for a comic but complex enough to look interesting but it failed. I may need to silhouette more. Anyways, I don't mind starting over because Fernando was right. I needed to base more of his clothing on his personality and the historical context.

Anyways, the comic is partly why I haven't been doing gestures and speed painting religiously.

I do like this one more better of course there are still anatomical mistakes and things don't exactly match in the turnaround. Such as the hand and the legs switch up at one point.\

Again, things don't line up so when in doubt, follow the details of the first full body.

No comments:

Post a Comment