Jul 16, 2012

WWI: 1 and 2

My friends at school are having a weekly themed illustration project. The first week was turtle. The second was superhero. I think I improved between the two but I do need to work on background.


For this illustration, I liked the thumbnails but as I went along, I was burned out by the amount of people.

  • Less people to increase quality.
  • Less reliance on line.
  • Need better lighting.
  • More colors.
  • Hard and soft shadows.



I was pleased with this one till I got to the end. Jessica pointed out that his hands are too small and I realize his gloves are wrong. Wanted to do the whole team but from last time, I figure I should concentrate on one to make it better. Thanks to Veronica Otto and Jessica Tong for their help.

  • Better background.
  • Bigger hands.


No comments:

Post a Comment