Aug 3, 2011

Speed Painting 4

50 min.

I like Jonathan Apilado's idea of painting imaginary scenes so for every four images I attempt to replicate, the fifth shall be an imaginary one which means that's next for tomorrow. That's fortunate since I have backgrounds to do tomorrow for kickass and I'll likely be drained.

For today, edges need to be more clear cut. Tower is short and stout, and the grass is still desaturated. There are also little errors here and there but those are the major ones. Again, motivated by Jess and Jon.



And as a bonus, I went looking for my old speed painting of this piece. This is from April 11th and it took me 52 minutes. I'd like to say that I improved JUST a smidgen. The color here is more saturated though but it's way shorter. Sigh, it was only yesterday that little Tommy Tower was just thi~s tall.


No comments:

Post a Comment